Thank you for your interest in working with Royal Pedigree. We are always searching for the best of the best pet sitters and dog walkers to add to our team. If you love animals and are interested in a career in pet care, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Just some of the benefits of becoming a Royal Pedigree pet sitter:
1. Interact with all types of animals and work outdoors
2. Flexible, make-your-own schedule
3. Compensation is a cut above the rest
4. Gain professional experience, knowledge and training in Pet First Aid, CPR and Care
5. Bonded and insured through Royal Pedigree
6. Work with and learn from some of the most passionate and best pet sitters in the field
…and many more!
Our ideal candidate:
* Has a passion for and love of animals
* Acts with kindness and patience toward animals and people
* Has prior pet care experience and a strong understanding of animal behavior
* Is highly motivated, meticulous, and receptive to feedback
* Is reliable, punctual, and able to manage a schedule
* Lives in a pet-friendly building and work from home or not be away from home for more than a couple hours (if interested in boarding)
If you’d like to become a professional pet sitter or dog walker for Royal Pedigree, please take a few moments and tell us about yourself in the application below. Upon review, we will contact you via email to schedule an initial interview.